Friday, January 20, 2012

Go away

Well who am I to say any thing like I'm some kinda chopper god. But I'm turning my hate for posers into humor. Yes I could go the rest of my days with out wasting time talking to some one that says the built thar own bike but clearly did not. I'm not say if you do your better then any one but if you do your a step above the rest. The people who do it for the attention do make me sick but fuck it you know who you are. I'm honored to have some of the friends I do who really under stand all that crap I just wrote. My death science family my fots brothers and some of my Baltimore bros and so on and so on. It is cool that people that really love this crap can make a living on it and go the US dream of doing what the love to feed there family.

No comments:

Post a Comment